This CPCS A59 Excavator 360 above 10 tonnes tracked course is designed for Plant Operators who have some previous experience on plant machinery, particularly Excavators.
- Introduction & explanation of CPCS qualification.
- Health and safety legislation as it applies to Plant operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of operating 360 excavator.
- Daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of operator’s manual.
- Explanation of requirements of CPCS practical tests.
- Initial familiarity with operation of the 360 excavator.
- Practical operation of the 360 excavator, including:
- Excavation of material.
- Tipper loading.
- Operating on inclines.
- Safe use of the quick hitch.
- Using the excavator for lifting operations.
- Continued practice in preparation for CPCS Tests.
- Theory and Practical assessments for the CPCS Red Card Excavator 360, above 10 tonnes tracked.